Friday 26 October 2007

One month later...


One month online, over 750 unique visits from all over the world and quite a few hours of wasted time for the author...

As a means of celebrating the first month online of this blog, I have finally done what many visitors have been requesting for a long time : moved all the juicy files from RapidShare to Google Pages. So check the respective blog entries for the new links !

And because I feel generous, I have also uploaded a full MDII Pathology past paper (supposedly of June 2005) here... Enjoy !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the past paper mate. Any others are welcome!

However I have a qeury - Are the answers written on the paper confirmed correct?

The Foreigner said...

I have a couple more Pathology pre-tests, which I will upload in time.

Also, I will soon share some Physiology/Biochemistry past papers, albeit in a more traditional way (since I can't be arsed to scan them).

Regarding the answers, most but not all are correct. I got the paper as it is and am sharing it in the same way. So if you're in doubt, look things up !